Monday, July 16, 2012

Why do I blog?

Originally, I only started my blog because it just seemed like the next step.  I started my photography business, I set up my website and I just thought a blog was the thing that came next.  I'm not very good at it and it is very inconsistent which lead me to Reflections of You and the Behind the Scenes class.  And as you can tell, if you're also taking Kim and Xanthe's class, I'm a huge procrastinator.  I've been reading the lessons each day but just putting off jumping in.

I mainly put pictures up on my blog to show off my work.  I also occasionally do some crafty prop makeovers.  I very rarely put anything personal.  I'm pretty private to start with.  I don't think I necessarily mind sharing some parts of myself and my life.  I just sometimes feel like, "who would read it?" and "who would really care about what was going on in my little  part of the world?"

I have been insired by some of the reasons others have written as their "WHY" they blog.  I'm hoping to feel totally different after finishing this class.  And I WILL finish! :)

Hopefully there are others out there like me.


Robin

1 comment:

Toniann Richard said...

I love reading blogs!! I am also trying to get better about blogging...we are human, we all enjoy eachothers company.