Friday, January 4, 2013

52 Fridays ~ Week 1 ~ Christmas Quilt

Okay.  Here I am again and it has been months since I have posted anything on here.  I am working on updating the blog which should happen here in the next week or so and I am  going to try something this year to keep myself dedicated to posting at least once a week.

I am going to try a 52 week project.  I have seen different photographers and bloggers do them many different ways.  Some post their pics on another blog each week.  I am just going to keep mine a little simpler to start.  I will be calling it "52 Fridays".   I will post at least one picture each Friday.  If you would like to join me feel free to comment so I can check out your pics too.

So here is the first pic of the year....



Christmas Quilt


This is the quilt that I got from my Mother-In-Law for Christmas.  Isn't it beautiful?  She did a wonderful job.  She hasn't been quilting all that long and she made all three Daughter-In-Laws a quilt.  I was amazed.


Christmas Quilt 2


Please check back often.  I am going to do my best to be a better blogger.  At least know that there will be something new to look at each Friday. 







1 comment:

Unknown said...

The quilt is beautiful! She did a great job.